If you’ve recently been arrested or charged with a criminal offense such as a drug-related offense, shoplifting, theft, hindering apprehension, assault, harassment, etc., and if you plead guilty or if you’re found guilty after a hearing, then you may be FINED, put on PROBATION or worse yet, go to JAIL!
Penalties For Criminal Offenses In New Jersey
- 1st Degree Crime: 10 to 20 years in prison and a $200,000 fine;
- 2nd Degree Crime: 5 to 10 years in prison and a $150,000 fine;
- 3rd Degree Crime: 3 to 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine;
- 4th Degree Crime: up to 18 months in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- Disorderly Persons Offenses: up to 6 months county jail and a $1,000 fine;
- Petty Disorderly Person Offenses: up to 30 days county jail and a $500 fine.
So What Do You Do Next…?
Before you do anything, CALL ME RIGHT NOW to talk about your case for FREE! Remember, you have an absolute “Constitutional Right” to a lawyer! Don’t ever give up that right! Give yourself a fighting chance.
I’ll talk to you about your case in detail. I’ll tell you about the way New Jersey’s Criminal Justice System works. And, I’ll answer all of your questions – AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!
Why Choose Me? 3 Reasons…
I know there are so many lawyers out there. And, of all the local lawyers out there, why choose me? Why should you pick me to help you?
- One-on-One Personal Service. I personally handle every case from beginning to end! Therefore, your case will get the personal attention it needs and deserves. You WILL NOT get passed on to another lawyer. You hire me and you’ll deal with me from beginning to end!
- Experience Where It Counts – IN THE COURTROOM! Over the years I’ve represented thousands of people just like you for all types of criminal charges. I am an experienced criminal defense trial lawyer ready, willing and able to fight for and protect your Constitutional Rights! I know the criminal laws of New Jersey and, more importantly, I know the defenses to those laws even better!
- Affordable Representation. I won’t “hit you over the head” with a fee. I realize that hiring a lawyer is not in your monthly budget. It’s an unexpected expense. Therefore, I set my fees at reasonable rates and offer payment plans if you need one.
Types of Cases I Handle Just About Every Single Day
I’ll Give You 100%
I Know It’s Your Only Case
And know this: I treat every case as if it’s my only case. Why?… Because I know it’s your only case!
Call me right now at (856) 227-2434 to discuss your case in more detail for FREE! Help is just one phone call away!